Tuesday, November 1

Lollipop Ghosts

Okay I know I should have posted this beFORE Halloween but I didn't...

This is just a cute quick craft to spruce up your candy assortment. This is something kids can help with, or like me just do because you have an extra 15 minutes the afternoon of Halloween.
I decided to take step by step photos, even though it was honestly unnecessary.\

Lollipop Ghosts

Supplies:
  • Lollipops (Toostie Pops)
  • Ribbon, gift wrapping ribbon, or just tape (I used white gift wrapping ribbon)
  • Tissues
  • Sharpie or black marker
  • Scissors

  • Cut ribbon into equal lengths. Like I say at work all the time "Batch your tasks. Doing the same thing over and over will make you move faster." (I really do say this at work almost everyday.)

  •  I folded my tissues once corner to corner to make a triangle.

  • Twist the tissue over the top of the lollipop and knot a piece of your ribbon underneath the pop.
  •  Draw on a spooky face!

  •  BOO! Add them to your candy bowl. 
    The few kids that came to our place seemed to like the cute ghosties. I was pleased with the results.

    If I had thought ahead, I could/should have made these to take to work. They could even be a cute decoration for a Spooky party.

    They are cute, fun and easy. Get the candy and you'll probably already have the rest of the supplies. Those are my favorite crafts.

    Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment