Thursday, June 2

Upcoming Posts

I spent the weekend at my parent's new house. I was able to digitize some photos from my childhood.

So... I now have more ideas of family traditions, recipes, places to go, things to do, and some crafts.

My fear is that all of my posts might not fit in the general theme of my idea blog. They might end up being a chronicle of cool things I did when I was a kid. My hope is that someone somewhere will be able to glean some ideas.

There is an idea here too. Using blog to chronicle your life. Whether it is current life, in the past or future hopes and dreams. You can share them with everyone, your family, friends or just have them for yourself. If you have access to a scanner you can digitize old photos and journal them in a blog. If this is something you are interested in doing, remember to do it sooner than later. You don't want to forget the fun facts and memories from the pictures.

If you all remember I did a post about my family tradition of Birthday Waffles.  Now I finally have the childhood pictures to share.





I hope you all came forgive the terrible fashions of the 80s and 90s. And my big glasses. I am still blind as a bat in the daylight, but now I have more sleek contacts.

What do you think about the idea of chronicling you life in a blog? Once you get going you will get addicted. Even if you don't intend anyone else to read it. Memories are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment